访问日期： 08 八月, 2016
• These are the findings of the Ipsos Perils of Perception Survey. 25,556 interviews were conducted between October 1st – October 16th 2015.
• The survey was conducted in 33 countries around the world. The following countries used the Ipsos Online Panel system: Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Great Britain, Turkey and the United States of America. In Ireland a telephone (CATI) methodology was used. In Serbia and Montenegro a face-to-face (CAPI) methodology was used.
• Approximately 1000+ individuals were surveyed in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Serbia, Spain, Great Britain Montenegro, the Netherlands, Sweden, Norway and the United States of America. Approximately 500+ individuals were surveyed in the remaining countries.
• Where results do not sum to 100, this may be due to computer rounding, multiple responses or the exclusion of don't knows or not stated responses.
• Data are weighted to match the profile of the population.
• For a full list of sources of actual data, please see - https://www.ipsos-mori.com/_assets/sri/perils/